My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

A Scary Time

Blog Prompt: In honor of Halloween, write about a time you were scared.

Years ago, in a house that we rented, the master bathroom was attached to my master bedroom. There was no door on the bathroom and there was wall to wall indoor outdoor carpet throughout the rooms. One day I was in the shower, which was dark because the shower curtain was dark. For some reason I was thinking about the movie Psycho, when all of a sudden the shower curtain was ripped open! I about passed out! It was my husband who had come home from work early and thought I had heard him come into the room. Of course I didn't and my imagination was running wild anyway. I was so shaken up, I had to sit down in the shower after he had turned the water off. I had shampoo in my hair and I was white as a ghost. Boy, did he feel bad! I can promise you that he has never ever done that again!

5 comments:

Glynis said...

That shower scene comes to my mind too every once in awhile! Funny story, but I can see how you'd be scared!!

Unknown said...

Oh, oh. I am surprised your dh can still see. I would have squirted shampoo into the eyes of whoever did that to me. Though I wouldn't put it past Pan.

Karen Bowers said...

oh my. ohhhhhhhhhhhh. glad you both survived.

carin.c said...

AAAAGGHHHH! Hope you got payback some how! :)

Meg said...

Oh noooooo!!! The shower is such a vulnerable place, I would have absolutely passed out! Bad husband, BAD!!