My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Clutter

Clutter: How big a role does clutter play in your life? Do you worry about it at all? Why or why not?

All I can say is clutter is my middle name but should be my first name! Everything around me is cluttered. BUT I have to say it is organized clutter. On my guest bed is 2 huge piles of paid bills that need to be filed. My book shelves are full of piles of books that need to be neatly placed. I have a desk full of papers to be organized or filled out but I know which papers they are and exactly where on my desk to find them. I also have piles of "stuff" to sort through in order to throw away what I don't need to keep. Of course there are 4 piles at home, 20 boxes in the attic, 7 junk drawers in my house, and 12 piles at work. BUT at least I know where the piles are. I could win any contest for being the Clutter Queen! I think about the clutter in the back of my mind but I can't say it worries me. I have other things to worry about and this is not one of them.

No comments: