My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Friday, October 13, 2006

Choose differently?

Blog Prompt: Would you choose differently if you could choose your occupation again? Why? How?

There is absolutely no way I would choose a different career. Ever since I was little, I knew I wanted to be a teacher. I have no regrets with my choice. In fact, I love my job and because I love it, sometimes it doesn't even feel like a job.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is great! No better job to have that is also your passion!

Unknown said...

I think it is wonderful that you have obtained your dreams and desires, but it really shows in your enthusiasm.

carin.c said...

From the little I've read from you in the past few weeks I knew this would be exactly how you answered! Good for you! It seems you've answered your calling for sure. Your students are lucky to have such a dedicated teacher in their lives!