My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Boston 3/31/08

We went on a tour with Old Town Trolley which took us all around Boston for about 2 hours. We saw Faneuil Hall, Bunker Hill, Fenway Park, site of the Boston Tea Party, site of the Boston Massacre, Harvard, MIT, Cambridge, Chinatown, the Boston Children’s Museum, the Mapparium, Paul Revere’s house, the Old North Church, Trinity Hall, Symphony Hall, and Cheers.

We stopped in Durgin Park in Quincy Market for lunch. My hubby had clam chowder and baked beans. I had knockwurst, fries, and beans. It was pretty cold and we even saw snowflakes in the air.

For dinner, we met friends who picked us up at our hotel and drove us to the Legal Seafood restaurant in Brookline. I haven’t seen Tom in years and got to meet his new wife, Mary Jane. It was wonderful to visit with them and then they drove us back to our hotel.

We ended up walking to Whiskey’s Steakhouse and Saloon for a few beers before bed.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love seeing your commentary of your trip. Thanks :)