My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Boston 4/1/08

We bought a day pass for the subway and ventured out on our own. First we headed to Fenway Park and had a tour of the park. It was pretty interesting as we watched them getting ready for opening day next week. We saw places that normally we wouldn’t get into if we were there for a game. I was surprised how small the stadium really was.

After that tour, we went to Chinatown and had lunch. I love getting the Hong Kong Noodle Soup for lunch especially since I was having sinus/teeth problems. I spent the day popping aspirins because every time we went on the subway, the pressure must have messed with my sinuses which pressed on my teeth and caused me excruciating pain.

After lunch we went to the Samuel Adams brewery for a free tour. It was pretty neat and well worth the admission price.

After that tour, we walked on the Freedom Trail for a couple of hours before returning back to our hotel. We went to Whiskey’s Steakhouse and Saloon again for some beers and 10 cent wings.

1 comment:

Beachcomber said...

Boston sounds like fun. Sorry you are having sinus/teeth problems. {{hugs}} I hope you feel better soon.