My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Friday, April 04, 2008

I am Happy With...

Begin today's prompt with the phrase "I am happy with..." and then take it anywhere you'd like!

I am happy with my life! I have a wonderful husband and as long as he is with me, I'm happy! We live in a beautiful house (when we are home) in a safe friendly neighborhood. We were close friends with our next door neighbors before we moved in which made the transition into our small town much easier. My hubby and I love to travel which is what we are doing now that we are both retired. Since retirement, I have been involved in doing only activities that I enjoy doing (other than housework and paying bills) which makes life extremely stress free. I tend to go overboard and what to do too many things and luckily my hubby balances me out by bringing me into reality and cautioning me to think before I leap. We are both healthy and young enough to do all the traveling that we want to do and we are just beginning our adventures. Stay tuned for updates!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Sounds like we all have a wonderful life and are happy. Don't you just love being happy and life is good.

Unknown said...

I am so happy that you are happy :)

Glynis said...

Yeah for you,Pat! Sounds fabulous!