My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

The Weather Forecast of My Day

Blog Prompt: Today is National Weatherperson's Day. Describe your day as if you were a weatherperson using weather words.

Today will be partly sunny with intermittent clouds. No rain is expected.

I am healthy and happy so that accounts for the sunny part. We went and got the oil changed in the car and made a reservation for the Grand Canyon campground. Now we just have to get off our lazy butts and drop it off at the post office. I’ve spent most of the day playing on the computer, crocheting, and reading a book wish is extremely relaxing! The intermittent clouds mean that I have to balance the checkbook and wash the bathrooms today and I keep putting them off. Nothing major bad is happening so there is no rain expected.

3 comments:

Momma Byrd said...

Not a bad forecast especially compared to our actual weather of cold, dreary, and raining. Grand Canyon sounds great. I've never been but it's on my list. I want to do a Brady Bunch like trip when the kids are older.

Tammy said...

Hey great forcast of your day. I loved it.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful forecast. Nuke says it has been warm up there for the last couple of days and he has been getting stumps out of his yard, LOL. Can't convince him to come to my yard. You are going to have so much fun at the Grand Canyon and I can't wait to see the pictures. (yes I know it off in the future, but I can be excited)