My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My Favorite Color to Wear


Blog Prompt: What is your favorite color to wear? How many outfits do you have with that color? Why do you wear that color?

I love to wear Blue. I love my blue jeans and any shirt that has blue in it. I feel that blue is a neutral color and anything goes with it. Almost everything I have that I wear has blue in it because I feel that dark blues make me look thinner. I also like black but with my eczema and dry skin, black shows too much and grosses people out. My students always were brushing off my shoulders so I don't wear solid darks on top, just mostly pants and skirts. Then I would wear some kind of print with blue on it as a blouse or shirt.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I usually prefer neutral colors, beige, creams and tans. But I don't own many clothes in those colors (go figure). Blue jeans with blue, grey or cream T's to go with them.

Anonymous said...

Well my favourite colour is green Pat. But you've made me realise that the most predominant colour in my wardrobe is blue. How did that happen?