My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Hot Breakfast

Blog Prompt: This month is also National Hot Breakfast Month. What is your favorite hot breakfast to eat.

I don't eat a hot breakfast that often. Our version of a hot breakfast is to go to Panera Bread and get an everything bagel (sliced and toasted) with butter and unsweet tea (this is really a southern sacrilege!). But when I feel inspired, I really like to fry some eggs (over medium) and bacon. I love bacon! Of course I am so lazy that I don't really take the time to make it and right now we are on the bagel kick. When I was teaching I boiled our eggs each morning and fried bacon on the George Foreman grill. When I would leave for work, I would wake my husband up and he would eat the breakfast that I left him.

PS: There will be a lunar eclipse on Wednesday. Here is a link for more information:NASA Lunar Eclipse Home Page

3 comments:

courtneycotton01@gmail.com said...

Hi Pat, you have been TAGGED! See me blog for details http://dawn-in-nz.blogspot.com/

Glynis said...

I'm so hungry!!! And I'm excited for the eclipse tonight. My kids have never seen one!

Anonymous said...

Ooohhh, bacon and eggs and toast dripping with butter, and a cup of tea - my favorite, whether it's for breakfast OR dinner!