My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Pay a Compliment Day

Blog Prompt: Today is Pay a Compliment Day. Who would you compliment today and why?

I paid a compliment to my husband as soon as he woke up because I love him so much.
I paid a compliment to the girl who served our bagel at Panera because she is always so friendly and welcoming when we come in.
I paid a compliment to my old boss because she looked like she had lost weight.
I paid a compliment to a friend because she altered two pairs of pants for me and they were perfect.
We are going out with some friends for dinner so I will make sure I compliment them tonight.

1 comment:

Momma Byrd said...

When I need a pick me up I'm going to get in touch with you. It's great you're so full of positive engery. I wish more people were like you.