My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Take the Blame


Blog Prompt: Feb. 13 was Blame Someone Else Day. Have you ever blamed someone else for something you did? What happened?

I have to admit that I constantly blame my husband for a lot of things. If I can't find things, I swear he moved them (and usually 80% of the time I am right). If I leave something behind when we go somewhere, I usually blame him for rushing me (which he usually does 90% of the time). Isn't that what husbands are for? They are supposed to take the blame whether they deserve it or not just because they love you! (Or at least that is what I tell my hubby anyway!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't say that I really blame anyone else and more than likely will take the blame even if it isn't my fault. Although I do blame at least 60% of my first marriage failure due to him. :)

Tammy said...

I love that!! I have blamed a few things on my husband, but then if I lose something and can't find it, I did it for sure.