My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Meme

I've been tagged!
I've been been TAGGED! By Dawn-in-NZ
Now, here are THE RULES...

1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
Seven random facts......

1. I have played an accordion since I was 4 years old.
2. I am going to do my first live broadcast on the internet next week (a Council for Exceptional Children’s meeting on Using Technology in the Classroom)
3. I started using Twitter to connect with other teachers. (I go by loonyhiker)
4. I started cooking dinner at home regularly (have not done that in over 20 years until now).
5. I will be going on a trip out west for about three months exploring the country and stopping whenever the mood strikes us.
6. I want to learn how to roller blade.
7. I am still in love with my husband.
I am not sure who I will tag because I did something like this not too long ago and I don’t want my “blogging friends” to slap me! I will think about it and add them on this when I can add them.

No comments: