My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Computer Time: Organizing is the name of the game!

I've been busy on my computer this weekend. I decided to move most of my bookmarks onto del.icio.us. I'm exhausted but I feel rather good about doing some organizing there because it was getting annoying every time I hit my Favorites button.

I also went into Shelfari and added the books I plan to read. I had originally had them all in an excel list that I never really looked at. I'm hoping that Shelfari will make it easier for me to decide what book to read next.

I have to admit I spent most of the weekend stuffing my face with all the junk food I had planned for the Super Bowl. Instead of waiting for the game, we spent the whole day nibbling on the "stuff"! Now I feel sick because I've eaten so much and I haven't even made the brownies or the apple turnovers yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll come eat the apple turnovers for you if you are too full to eat them, LOL. I am so pleased with myself as I have finished all three books on the list from last week. Now I'm reading Knight Life by Peter David (didn't even know we had this one), then I guess I'll have to read the Robert Heinlein book Pan just finished before I get back to the remainder of my list. Ooops not so, I just bought the remaining Charlaine Harris Southern Vampire books. Pretty redneck, but easy entertaining reading when your brain doesn't want to work, LOL. I'll have to check out your links. Sounds like they may be a good think for me as well.