My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Monday, February 18, 2008

Favorite Baked Good


Blog Prompt: This month is Bake for the Family Month. What is your favorite thing to bake? If you don’t bake, what is your favorite baked thing to eat.

As I've told many of you, a kitchen Queen is definitely what I am not. I have been doing better about actually cooking dinner during the week and it isn't anything fancy but it keeps us from starving. I have to admit that my favorite thing to bake is walnut brownies. They are straight out of the box (I like Betty Crocker or Duncan Hines) and I like to make them cakey, not fudgey. Plus I like to eat them when they are hot and fresh out of the oven. In fact, they are so hot that I can barely hold them but they practically melt in your mouth when you eat them. I say "them" because I can usually eat about 5 or 6 at a time. And since I use those no stick pans, the clean up is really easy. I may not be a fancy baker but I can definitely bake a mean brownie!

3 comments:

Stephani said...

Oh my goodness between you and Tammy my mouth is watering and I need something sweet NOW! And I don't have anything in the house that is sweet....AGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Drool! Oh my - I read it - I want it!!

Tammy said...

oh girl!!!!!!! One of my favs. Have you tried the dark chocolate version that comes in the box?? Really good. Now I know when I come to your house, you will have brownies.