My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Friday, February 08, 2008

In Honor of Potato Lover's Month

Blog Prompt: This month is Potato Lover’s Month. Describe your favorite way of cooking potatoes.

I have to admit that I'm not a very creative cook so my choices of cooked potatoes are very limited but I guess they are all my favorites since they are the only way I know how to cook them.

1- mashed with lots of butter and garlic
2- boiled served with butter.
3- cooked (I guess they can't be considered baked) - in ziplock bag in microwave
4- baked in the oven
5- frozen french fries - follow directions and bake in the oven or toaster oven.

Here are the 2 projects I just finished yesterday:

Prayer Shawl:



Scarf (I don't know who this is for but I liked the yarn that I got on sale after Christmas. There wasn't enough to make anything but a scarf.)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm going to have to think on the potato prompt. Should be interesting. You projects are just lovely. You really are good at it.

Beachcomber said...

I love potatoes anyway but scalloped. Nice scarf and shawl. Looks like you have been busy knitting. I'm still working on the scarf I started before Christmas! LOL

Tammy said...

What beautiful scarves. I love those. Too bad it's too hot in Florida for those.