My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Monday, February 25, 2008

My Robot


Blog Prompt: Feb. 7 was Love Your Robot Day. If you had a robot, what would you want this robot to do?

If I had a robot, it would take care of my house for me. By that I mean, decluttering (being smart enough to know what to keep and what not to keep) and then filing away everything neatly, pay my bills and balance my checkbook, cook our meals and clean up afterwards, do my grocery shopping, clean the bathrooms, wash and fold my clothes, and do all and any house repairs whenever necessary. I'm not asking for much am I? I think she would look like the robot on the Jetsons and I think her name was Rosie wasn't it? I could spend the rest of my time hiking, playing on the computer, reading, crocheting and doing whatever else I wanted. Oh wait, I do all of that anyway and my house doesn't get taken care of. Oops!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

I loved Rosie!! She was too cool for TV.

Rusheika said...

too funny! when you find one, send one to me!! How are you?