My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Saturday, September 09, 2006

What I Will Not Do

Blog Prompt: What activities and/or chores will you NOT do?

  1. I will NEVER cheat on my husband.
  2. I will not sleep apart from husband. (We've only slept apart twice in 24 years and only because we had no choice.)
  3. I will not try to get on Fear Factor.
  4. I will not go bungee jumping.
  5. I will not go rock climbing.
  6. I will not go skydiving.
  7. I will not streak through the neighborhood (for those of you too young to know that means "running naked").
  8. I will not accept phone calls from students or their parents after 9pm.
  9. I will not talk behind people's backs.
  10. I will not feel guilty for the choices other people make (my daughters have made some bad choices but that doesn't mean I'm a bad mother.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your list! Excellent! I like numbers 1,3,4,5,6,7,9,10!! Agre with those. I don't mind sleeping apart from hubby, prefer not to, but that means I have the bed all to myself! and number 8 doesnt apply to me!

Unknown said...

Definately agree on 1, i can now agree with number 2 after quitting the job i had to travel so much with, id quite like to do 4,5 and 6 but would probably chicken out at the last minute, 7? No way in hell id do that! I like your number 10 - i have occassional guilt isssues over things i have no control over. I'll try to remember this

heather said...

Wow what a great list! I could use nearly all of that myself! I don't even know what the Fear Factor is, but I know just by the name it would scare the heck outta me! LOL I would try rock climbing though, come on Pat.. won't you try it too?! LOL

Unknown said...

Fantastic list. I especially like the last one and totally agree with you.