My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Friday, September 22, 2006

Guilty Pleasures

Blog prompt: So, what are your guilty pleasures?

I really can't think of many because I usually don't feel guilty for most of the things I do. I try to enjoy life and not "sweat the small stuff." Keep in mind that the following list only causes guilt for maybe a few minutes...and poof! the guilt is gone.

  1. Eating chocolate kisses when we are trying to watch what we eat. (I do watch it...all the way as it reaches my mouth!)
  2. Playing on the computer (email, scrapping, etc.) when I have a ton of housework to do.
  3. Taking off from work to go hiking. (I'm calling in sick next. Wed. because it is my birthday and I'm going hiking with my friends.)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I nearly choked when I read the first one. Still sounds like a list of guilty pleasures to me.

Anonymous said...

I'm taking your cue... less guilt more pleasure... sounds good to me :)

heather said...

You're not doing too bad on the guilty pleasures Pat!! Those ones are great (tsk tsk) LOL! (love the last one :) )

Unknown said...

next time im eating junk food and thinking how naughty i am ill remember your first point! LOL

Glynis said...

Nothing to feel guilty of at all with this list...I love reading your posts because it's obvious that you enjoy life and your outlook on things make me smile. Thanks :)

Anonymous said...

Too cute and funny Pat! I love and agree on your first two guilty pleasures! You had me giggling