My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Sleeping Well

Blog Prompt: "I'll sleep well tonight because..."

My hubby and I helped a friend in need this morning.
My college won their football game and we were there to watch the win.
My hubby loves me and I love him.
I am in good health.
I feel satisfied with my life.
I know that God loves me.
I know that no matter what happens in my life, I am loved.
I am a good teacher.
I am a good person.
I've done the best I could today to be the best person I could be.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it. You definitely are the best.

Magz said...

Good prompt!
I'll be thinking about this one today.

Karen said...

Sounds like a great day Pat. Hope you slept well.

Glynis said...

I love that last one...if only at the end of every day we could honestly say that, wouldn't the world be a better place? Thanks for the insight!