My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Monday, September 18, 2006

An Insignificant Memory

Blog prompts: What fragments of your past stay with you even though they seem insignificant?

I remember watching a hockey game with my friend and her family who were big NY Ranger fans. Since my family were not really into sports it fascinated me to be around people who were. Sometimes when I'm in a crowd watching other people, that memory creeps into my head. I think that is the earliest memory I have of enjoying watching other people (not in a perverted strange way of course!). When we are at parties or even at the flea market, I have more fun just watching how people are dressed or interact with each other. When we go on a cruise, I can spend hours just observing people and being entertained this way. Of course this just tells you how easily amused I am!

No comments: