My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Thursday, September 07, 2006

My Fortune Cookie

Blog Prompt: You can write your own fortune or tell a story of one that came true or didn't. What comes to you? What are your fortune cookie memories and imaginings?

If I opened up my fortune cookie, I hope I would find the following long fortune:

You will finish up a stressful job by next year (I plan to really retire at the end of the school year...maybe), and do a lot of traveling (My hubby can't wait to retire when I do so we can travel around the country and to other countries). You will have no financial worries by next year (I might win the lottery!).

4 comments:

heather said...

woohoo - great fortune ahead!! I don't think you even need to get that cookie for it all to happen either!!

Your digital camera? I'm sorry you lost it. The word TREE sprang to mind... maybe there is a squirrel out there taking pics with it now? ROFL That'll be $30 thanks ROFL

Unknown said...

You need to go into writing fortune cookies.

Unknown said...

Your fortune sounds great! Hope mine turns out something like that one day!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great fortune!

ps its Stacey42