My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Famous Person

Blog Prompt: What famous person would you like to meet? Why?

I would like to meet Bill Cosby. I think he is a great comedian and seems really down to earth. In his TV show, I think he tried to send a message to kids regardless of their race or culture. I think he would also be a great conversationalist and we could talk about the good and bad things about the educational system of today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Rusheika is lucky! I love Bill Cosby and thing he is hilarious, but in a natural, unrehearsed way. Good choice!

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

Bill Cosby is not someone I would have thougt of, but now that you mentioned him, I'd like to meet him too. I've always thought he was funny & I just love his material on children. :)