My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Monday, September 04, 2006

100 Words

Blog Prompt: Write 100 words. No more, no less. Any subject,

I had a wonderful Labor Day weekend. On Saturday after we went out for breakfast, I worked on a couple of layouts for upcoming challenges. That afternoon we went to a funeral for a friend’s mother. After the funeral we went to a Furman football game. We changed in the car instead of going home. We won the football game but it was close. On Sunday we went to the flea market and then the Apple Festival in Hendersonville. Today we went to the movies to see The World Trade Center which was very moving. I really enjoyed the movie.

6 comments:

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

I'm looking forward to the start of the local apple festivals here. Glad you had a nice weekend

Glynis said...

Sounds like a great fall weekend--apples and football--what more does a person need :) ?

heather said...

Sounds like a busy weekend. I have heard that movie is very moving. Good job with the 100 words counting! (i didn't check though LOL)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a good time (apart from the funeral-sorry to hear). I have not heard of that movie here in SA yet, but I will be sure to see it when it comes out.

Pam said...

Wow, what a wonderful use of the 100 words -- great description of your weekend!

Unknown said...

Glad you had a nice weekend.