My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

A Gift

Blog Prompt: What gift do you wish you could give (if reality was not a factor) to the most important person in your life?

This is really hard because my hubby is the most important person in my life and he never wants anything special. If either of us really wants anything and we can afford it, we get it then and don't wait for any special occasion. But, since you say that reality is not a factor, I would get us tickets to ride the train from one side of Canada to the other side through the mountains. The ticket would let us get on and off as we wished. Right now, time and money is a factor but hopefully in the near future (when I decide to quit teaching), we will do this trip. He talks a lot about this and really wants to do it so I would do everything I could to make this possible.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh what a sweet present to give DH. He is so lucky to have you around.

Glynis said...

Traveling together can be a wonderful experience...and it sounds like no matter what you two do, you enjoy doing it together! What a thoughtful gift!

heather said...

Sounds like a great gift. Something to look forward to!