My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

My Prized Possession

doll Blog Prompt: What was your prized possession as a child?

My prized possession as a child was my baby doll Emily. I named her after a doll from the book The Little Princess which was also my favorite book. Emily slept with me and was my companion when I wasn’t sleeping. I talked to her and knew she listened to all my secrets and desires. When I was scared, she comforted me. I think I have it in a trunk somewhere with all my childhood treasures.

Original image: 'Little Lady w Doll'
http://www.flickr.com/photos/21554225@N08/3187542049 by: fran

No comments: