My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Carnival Dream Days 8 and 9

Carnival Dream Day 8 At Sea

We had a relaxing day at sea. At 9am, I went to the arts and crafts 018class where we made beaded bracelets. At 10:30, we went to bingo to try to win a free cruise but we didn’t win. At 11 we attended the debarkation talk. Then we ate lunch in the dining room for the first time.After lunch we went to find pictures that were taken so we could choose which ones we wanted. Then it was time to pack our 032suitcases for the next day. I guess since we have been cruising so much, it didn’t take long to pack and then we enjoyed the music in the atrium area. After dinner we went to the comedy show and went to bed early.

Carnival Dream Day 9 Port Canaveral

We arrived in the port around 5am and they began to serve breakfast at 5:30. By 6:30, they were already calling self assist to get off the ship. Our zone 8 was called by about 7, and we were at our car in the Hilton parking lot by 7:30. It is really hot and humid here.

It only took us about 2 hours to get to my parents’ house and we dropped everything off before heading to the hospital. My father was disappointed that he wasn’t being released today as expected. Apparently his hemoglobin was still really low and they had to give him more blood. When the doctor came by, he said if his blood work was fine, he would probably be released tomorrow. What a relief! I’m not sure they know what was wrong, but the endoscopy showed some small ulcers that hopefully they took care of and now won’t bleed anymore. Thank you to everyone for your prayers!

No comments: