My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Sunday, December 06, 2009

Carnival Dream Day 3 At Sea

Another wonderful day at sea! I got up early and played on 035the computer before going to the gym and working out on the elliptical machine. Again we went to arts and crafters where we painted visors with gold glitter paint. After that we had a galley tour that was only open for Platinum guests. At 11:15 we went to the cooking demonstration in the Chef’s Art Steakhouse. This was a wonderful show! We watched five chefs prepare f039our different dishes and then we were able to sample each dish. These samples were very large and filling. We even got the recipes for all of the dishes so maybe I’ll try to make them when I get home.

Then we walked around the track to burn some calories before I sat in the sun for a little while and relaxed. Finally we decided to go eat some lunch and really didn’t do much for the rest of the afternoon other than play miniature golf out on the deck. At 4:15, we went to  see a musical matinee featuring Simon 037who had competed on the Australian version of American Idol. After that we  had to get ready for dinner where I ate filet mignon and Don had veal parmigiana.

After dinner we went to two of the comedy shows which were wonderful. We really enjoyed these and liked the way you 045didn’t have to have tickets for it like people did on the Glory. Seating was first come, first served which was easier. It was a wonderful day.

Original images by me:

Pools

Miniature golf

Slides

SEC on TV

No comments: