My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

The Internet

(Decided to scrap yesterday's photo last night!)

Blog Prompt: Tell how the internet has made an impact on your life.
  1. It has made doing research on places we plan to go much easier. I don't have to run to the library only to find out the book I want is already checked out and the book store has the book but it costs a gazillion dollars!

  2. I also love emailing vs. snail mail! I save on money, time (because I get quicker responses), and it is soooo much easier! I hate talking on the phone so this is much better for me.

  3. I have reconnected with relatives around the country through AOL Instant Messenger. I have a cousin in California that I haven't seen in 35 years and I hope to see him next summer. I have also gotten much closer to my sister because we talk every day on the computer which has led to both of us getting Verizon so we also talk on the cell phone more frequently.

  4. I have learned how to do digital scrapbooking because of DSP! If I hadn't been searching for answers on why my first attempt at paper scrapping was so bad, I would never have found DSP. I was so disappointed and frustrated, that I was delighted to know there was an easier way. I've been hooked ever since.

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Oh girl, I hate talking on the phone too!! Love that email and I didn't think about how much I use the internet to search for, well, anything!!

Love the little birdies. Great LO.

Unknown said...

I love the layout.

I didn't even think of how I research places to go & prices of things or even shopping on the internet.

Anonymous said...

Yep the Internet has certainly opened up the opportunity for so many more friendships Pat.
And I love how you've scrapped that photo. A fabulous layout.

mom2triplets04 said...

I too so hate talking on the phone. I love e-mails because I can answer when I want to answer. DSP is great. I too learned a lot from there. Also met a lot of nice scrappers.