My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Monday, August 06, 2007

Joke for Monday

Blog Prompt: Aug. 6 is Lucille Ball’s birthday. I thought she was a great comedienne so in honor of her birthday, I thought we could tell a joke. Since it is also Monday, I think many of us need a joke to make us smile today!

Q: Two yellow jackets were flying through the air. One of them had his legs crossed. What were they looking for?

A: A BP station

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hohoho, hehehehe

Beachcomber said...

Very cute. LOL

Stephani said...

Lol! Lol! lol! To to cute! Lol!