My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Friday, August 17, 2007

5 Things Around My Computer

Blog Prompt: Name five things lying around your computer.
  1. TV remote control
  2. Can of Diet Pepsi (It is 100 degrees outside!)
  3. Book: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Read a chapter, take a break, play on computer and then go back to reading)
  4. Printer
  5. External Hard Drive

What can I say, I'm a geek!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where's all the rubbish Pat??? It's not a desk without the rubbish.

Beachcomber said...

Gee, I have way too much stuff around my desk to count 5 things around my desk. LOL

Suza said...

Harry to share with the computer? When i bought the book - i came home, read a chapter, took the vacuum cleaner, read a chapter, did a little housework, read a chapter - and couldn´t stop :)
I think i didn´t sit in front of the pc until i read the whole story :)
i wonder, what you will say when you are finished...

Stephani said...

I can't wait to do this blog prompt. Your desk sounds like mine. lol! I have a secret shhhhh....don't tell ANYONE! I have an empty pizza box sitting on top of my scanner but not for long it is off to the rubbage bin. lol! lol! lol!