My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Monday, August 20, 2007

3 People I Emailed

Blog Prompt: Name three people you last e-mailed, and why.

  1. Group email to the Turtles (hiking group): our leader is away in NY so I am the back up leader. An email goes out every Sunday evening reminding them where our Wed. hike is and what we will be doing. This Wed. we are doing trail maintenance at a state park which is our way of "giving back" for all the wonderful trails we hike on.
  2. The teacher who took my place: she wanted some things I developed on the computer to use in the classroom so the transition to a new teacher wouldn't be so bad. I miss the kids already but I don't miss the actual paperwork!
  3. Glynis: to give her a blogger award. She is really on the ball with the blogger prompts and leads this the month before I do. I was thrilled to get this award from Tink who lead the prompts the month after me. What a trio we are!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like we both did at least one group email; one informational and one passing along the award, LOL

Beachcomber said...

I did a group email, too. That is great you got an award and then you passed it onto Glynis.

Unknown said...

You three all deserve that award. It must feel strange not going back to school this time round.

Stephani said...

Group emails are fun. I know I sure enjoy reading everyones blogs as well. I am off to update my prompts for this week!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your Rockin' Blogger Award Pat. How come you're hiking group is called the Turtles? I thought turtles spent most of their time swimming.