My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

What Book Are You?




You're To Kill a Mockingbird!

by Harper Lee

Perceived as a revolutionary and groundbreaking person, you have
changed the minds of many people. While questioning the authority around you, you've
also taken a significant amount of flack. But you've had the admirable guts to
persevere. There's a weird guy in the neighborhood using dubious means to protect you,
but you're pretty sure it's worth it in the end. In the end, it remains unclear to you
whether finches and mockingbirds get along in real life.



Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.

This was great because this is one of my all time favorite book and movie!

4 comments:

Glynis said...

I can't believe I've never read this book. It's going on my list!

Unknown said...

Twas' a great book and movie.

ArcaneFaery said...

Dear Loony,

This was an awesome book. You are also a very sweet person, and I am glad the quiz treated you better than it did me. (although I did laugh hysterically....)
Your Friend,
LOLITA

mom2triplets04 said...

Great quiz. I just added my book to my blog. Thanks for the link.