My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Blog Prompt: Just call me nosy Rosy! I had to defrost my freezer this month in hopes of repairing it, which we did. It amazed me to find stuff in there that I had forgotten about! Name 5 things in your freezer right now.

1. brown and serve sausage
2. wine glasses
3. pork marinated in special bbq sauce
4. chicken thighs
5. blue plastic block filled with water for my small cooler

(I told my hubby about the prompt and he said I should have also asked how many people had to go look first! LOL He couldn't name 5 things. His list was more like ice cubes, sausage, and air)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wine glasses? My kind of gal. Oh wait a minute I drink dry red, no chilling needed. Well I can make an exception. :)

Tammy said...

Well, now how would a man know what is in the freezer anyway. I bet all the moms knew what was in there. Wine glasses?? Is that the same as putting beer mugs in to have that frosty beer taste? ugh...that sounds good