My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

My Hands

Blog Prompt: Look at your hands. Why are you grateful for them?

I'm so grateful to have hands to:
  • Hug others.
  • Use the computer.
  • Garden.
  • Care for myself.
  • Take pictures.
  • Feed myself.
  • Help others.
  • Play the accordion

After I typed these, I wondered if it was just off the top of my head or whether my brain made me put them down in order of importance. Hmm....

2 comments:

ArcaneFaery said...

These are some great uses! I am loving these prompts of yours, they are VERY inspiring!!!!

Unknown said...

Love your list. Hugs are definitely a great thing to have hands for. Hey, don't you use a walking stick when hiking? You need hands for that too.... :)