My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Relaxation

Blog Prompt: Aug 15 is National Relaxation Day. Tell what things you see, hear or do that relaxes you.

  1. Reading: I love to read when I'm eating (which sometimes drives my hubby crazy!) but I find it very relaxing.
  2. Music: especially when I'm driving (which tends to stress me out a little).
  3. Hiking: I makes me glad to be alive. It puts any problems I have into perspective and I'm not stressed out anymore.
  4. Browing layouts in DSP Gallery: I love to look at the techniques used, the stories told, the photos used, the colors used.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh yes, read while eating is an enormous luxury - it reminds me of childhood days - and it is very relaxing!
Music also - but not all kind of music...sometimes i start my car after my son used it..he listens to metal music...loud and very unrelaxing :)

Unknown said...

Hiking sounds good to me. Listening & seeing nature like that must be relaxing.

Unknown said...

I cannot imagine a life without reading. I am always shocked when I hear someone say they don't like to read. What do they do with themselves?

Stephani said...

All terrific relaxing stress releasing things to do. I am going to have to think about this one a bit.