My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Friday, August 03, 2007

If I found $20...

Blog Prompt: How would you spend a found $20 bill?

I would probably use it to buy more DSP kits. Now that I'm retired I'm really trying not to spend so much money but I can't help it. I have limited myself to $12 a week and it is really hard to choose what to get. And of course, I don't count Club Digital! I can only hope that the ones I don't get will be on sale some day.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I didn't, well I did, think of that but decided that $20 really wouldn't buy me what all I wanted so decided to spend it on the Princess.

heather said...

he he.. it would be hard to choose what to get each week for sure - browsing is half the fun though right? and luckily $12 goes a long way for digiscrap supplies, if you were paper scrapping I'm sure it would cost a LOT more!

mom2triplets04 said...

I'm not retired but a SAHM and I know your feeling about DSP kits and having to limit. I'm trying so hard not to do the challenges. I did get onto 3 CT's so I'm trying to use their stuff first and then maybe do Tina and Lauren's challenge since I love their stuff so much. Sale would be nice.

Stephani said...

I completely understand. I keep reminding myself that when I get out of debt I will be able to buy all the DSP kits I want! That keeps me motivated. I tell you what though. I would rather retire and be on a budget then work. That is for sure!! lol! lol! lol! My trick is I wait until holidays to buy my kits on sale the problem with that is then you don't have the kits for the challenges you want to do! lol! lol! lol! lol!