My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Saturday, March 03, 2007

What Vehicle Would I Be?

Blog Prompt: If you were magically turned into a vehicle, what vehicle would you be and why?

I think I would be a volkswagon bug, not the new sleek models but more the old one. I'm short but I'm reliable and can move about the day in and out without complaining. I'm not made up very complicated but just the basics. I serve my purpose but I don't have a lot of frills. My interior would not be very colorful but my outside would be a bright red because I like reds. I think I might have a little rust on me too because I'm feeling my age every once in awhile. Of course I could pass vehicle inspection because all the necessities work just fine!

1 comment:

Glynis said...

LOL love it, Pat! What a clever post!