My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Sinking Cruise Ship

Blog Prompt: Your cruise ship is sinking and the one and only small lifeboat only holds 5 people. This life boat will take you to a deserted island with no hope of rescue. On the cruise ship there are people of all different professions. What professions would you want in the boat with you in order of priority? If you and your spouse on in the life boat, you can only bring 3 other people. If you are single, you can bring 4.

Along with my hubby and me would be a doctor (to take care of us), a carpenter (to build shelter and other things), and a botanist (to save seeds and grow us food). Unfortunately hubby and I would probably be totally useless because he is a judge and I'm just a teacher! I guess as hikers, we could hike around the island and try to find the best place to settle!

I want to thank everyone for joining me this week while I filled in for Meg. Even though I messed up on Monday, y'all stuck in there with me! I've enjoyed it!

2 comments:

Stephani said...

You did a fantastic job!! It was lots and lots of fun! I loved your prompts! They really made me have to think!

Michelle said...

i too think you did a great job! i love reading your posts and you did a great job of thinking of creative prompts! thanks for all your hard work!