My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Out of the Loop

Blog Prompt: Out of the Loop
Out-- Are you getting out and about lately? ...or is school/the weather/work/illness keeping you cooped up inside?
of the-- Blue? Does the Winter season 'get to you'? ...or do you handle it as well as you do Summer?
Loop-- Hey, Spring is coming; do you have a loop you drive or walk to check out the scenery? What do you see when you're out and about?

It is starting to get warm outside now so we are like little birds and leaving the nest little by little. This past weekend was beautiful so we went to the flea market and then hiking both days. We went to 3 waterfalls which are better in the spring because there is a lot more water flowing in the spring than the rest of the year.
I don't handle winter as well as summer because I hate cold weather (of course I whine about the hot weather when I get too hot). My classroom has no windows so I have a wallpaper mural of a landscape with the sun shining on it so it is always sunny in my room even in the winter!
Speaking of spring, yesterday when my hubby got home from work, we drove to the nearby park and walked 2 miles around the park. We did this every night until it started to get cold so I'm glad it is warming up. We have a great time talking about the day and future plans so I feel a lot closer to him when we do our daily walk. I like to see the trees start to bud and the flowers peeking out of the ground. It fills me with lots of hope for good things to come.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

sounds like you are really enjoying the spring weather! love your mural idea.

Glynis said...

The mural is a great idea...I wish I'd thought of that during the 11 years I worked in a building with no windows!!

Unknown said...

I so need to get Pan to start walking, then maybe I would. I was thinking on the way home from work, that maybe we should start taking the kids for a walk in the evenings.