My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Weekend

I had a glorious weekend! The weather was perfect for this relaxing weekend.

On Saturday we got up early and went to the flea market (my hubby's big thrill!) and he found some more treasures. Then we came home to get ready for my friend's wedding. Of course, it was a beautiful wedding at this beautiful mansion. The ceremony was very personalized and sweet. I took a bunch of pictures before my battery died on my camera but I haven't had a chance to look at the pictures yet. I hope I got some good ones to scrap. When we came home, I got some weeding done before I had this awful headache. So, to help the headache, we went out and had banana splits at Baskin Robbins. It didn't help the headache but it was wonderful! I came home and took a 2 hour nap which did away with my headache. Then we watched TV and I played on the computer until bedtime.

Today we got up early and went to another flea market in NC (which my hubby loves!) and he found more treasures. After that we went up to Pisgah Forest and hiked for about 6 miles. It was only a short hike but it was beautiful. We walked along the river and then up a mountain with fantastic views all around. It got up to about 90 today at home so I was glad we were in the mountains. It is still hot and it's 7:30pm.

I couldn't ask for a better weekend!

2 comments:

Beachcomber said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend, Pat. Yum banana splits! :) My DH doesn't like shopping so I don't think I could him to a flea market. lol

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend Pat. and I love your headache cure. I'll have to try that myself.