My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Saturday, March 17, 2007

A Green Theme

I was trying to think of how green has touched me today so here it is:
  1. I spent green money for breakfast this morning.
  2. I spent the morning updating the Mount Rogers Appalachian Trail Club website (I am the webmaster and this is my volunteer work since I can't get to Virginia in order to do trail maintenance.) By doing this, I dreamed of hiking and seeing all the green coming out in the forest.
  3. I believe in cultural diversity so in honor of the Irish, this Chinese woman wore a green shirt and took her hubby to a Mexican restaurant for lunch.
  4. I went out and did some weeding in my garden, which I've put off for a couple of weeks. I pulled up a LOT of green weeds.
  5. I trimmed my Eucalyptus bush and cut some beautiful camellias to put some green and pink color in my playroom.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your green theme post. :) Great writing :)

Denise said...

My green weeds are covered in white snow or I would ask you to come and pull them ;)

Beachcomber said...

Great green theme post. My garden is still covered in green! lol

Unknown said...

A great green list to be sure. I especially liked the green skirt at the Mexican restaurant to celebrate an Irish holiday. Just too funny.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a soothingly green weekend Pat. Although I'm not sure Mexican fod is all that big in Ireland.

Michelle said...

great list o' green! and i love your diversity...wish i had gone out for mexican. sounds good. great post!