My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Nature's Blessings

Blog Prompt: What things in nature are you most thankful for and why?

I love the mountains and rivers the best. I love being surrounded by the forest as I hike and listen to the birds call greetings to me as I pass. I love to watch the animals scurry along the forst floor looking for food. I love looking at the greenness of the forest after a rain when everything looks shiny and new right after God is done giving hisssssss garden a bath. I love to see the rivers as they flow over rocks and form waterfalls as it travels down the mountains. I love the wildlife we see in and near the rivers such as fish, frogs, and salamanders. As we cruise in the Caribbean and enjoy the sunny beaches, I think it is a nice place to visit, but I thank God every day for my lush Blue Ridge Mountains!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow... Never would have guessed... Just kidding, LOL. You did a beautiful job of making me see it through your eyes.

Tammy said...

Wowwwweeeeee. Beautifully done. I loved reading your post.

Unknown said...

I loved your very descriptive post, I was there seeing & hearing it through you.