My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Invention Blessings

Blog Prompt: What inventions are you most thankful for and why?

1. The Toilet Bowl – I have traveled to enough countries without indoor plumbing and it isn’t pretty!
2. Central A/C and heat – my sister does not have central AC in NY but I would die without it in SC
3. Cruise ships – especially since I’m sitting here in the middle of the ocean writing this.
4. The internet – of course!
5. Adobe Photoshop Elements – the program I use for my digital scrapbooking
6. Computers – how did I live without one years ago????
7. Hybrid cars – I love getting 50 mpg and being able to travel

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Great list. Never thought of a toilet bowl but you are absolutely correct.

Tammy said...

And we must not forget the TP to go with the toilet bowl. Remember, they use to use the Sears catalog and a corn cob. hehehe

Unknown said...

I never thought of the toilet bowl but I think you are right, it was definitely a great invention.

Anonymous said...

How much does Photoshop Elements cost?

Free generic digital scrapbooking @ ScrapbookGenerator.com (good for beginners, even kids). Just upload a photo and make a scrapbook page.

loonyhiker said...

Holy Cow: I don't know how to reach you but I just went to Sams Club and saw PSE6 for $81. Hope this helps.