My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Cleaning Supply Blessings

Blog Prompt: Think of all the new things on the market since our parents were young and what they had to work with. What cleaning supplies are you thankful for?

1. Swiffer Dusters - I feel like they pick up a lot more dust instead of just spreading it through the air.
2. Vacuum - I sweep my floors and then I just run the vacuum over them too because I don't always get all the "stuff" up with the broom.
3. Plastic scrubbies - I don't know what I did without these. They sure make getting the gunk off my dishes easier when I'm doing dishes.
4. Lysol - I feel like this leaves things cleaner than just soap and water. I'm not sure it is true but my mind says so and that is good enough for me. LOL
5. Magic Erasers - they have worked wonders on marks on my wall, cleaning the white board in my classroom, and just great to use for basic cleaning.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!! I forgot about the Magic Erasers. Those are the best!! LOVE THEM!!

Unknown said...

LOL. I know magic erasers work, but all they do is fall apart when I pick them up. I make Pan use them, hahahaha....

Unknown said...

I have heard so many good things about those magic erasers, I wish we could get them here.