My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Blessings of Places

Blog Prompt: What places (in your home, or state, or country, or world) are you most thankful for?

My favorite place is the play room with my big screen TV, printer, external hard drive, pool table, and hot tub. We spend most of our time in this room because it is surrounded by glass windows for me to look out in the yard at the birds and the flowers.

In my state, I am most thankful for our state parks and mountains that are close to my home. We usually buy an annual pass to the state parks because we go hiking in them so much.

In the world, I am most thankful for all the new places I’ve been and all the new places I haven’t seen yet! I love to see new places and different cultures. It makes me feel like there is so much out there and my little “world” is just the tip of the iceberg!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I would love to have a play room like that, but the first hurricane would probably take it out, LOL. And there is nothing like seeing other countries to make you appreciate yours all the more, huh?

Tammy said...

Now why am I not surprised that Pat said she is thankful for parks and places to hike. Great response.

Unknown said...

That playroom sounds fantastic. I am not surprised that you are grateful for the state parks.