My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Monday, November 05, 2007

Autumn Blessings

Blog Prompt: Give 3 or more reasons why you are thankful it is Autumn.

1. I'm tired of hot weather so I get to pull out my cold weather clothes. You can always add on clothes when you are cold but when it is hot and you are down to the skin, there is nothing else to take off.
2. I love the different colors of leaves and how beautiful everything looks when we are hiking.
3. Most of the weeds in my flower beds are dead and I don't have to worry about weeding every day!
4. The lawn doesn't need mowing as often which means I don't have to pay the lawn man as much.
5. Our electric bill is really lower. We don't run the air condition and my hubby won't turn on the heat unless he is freezing which isn't until January usually. He just tells me to put on more clothes!

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Weeds...blech. Ditto for bugs. Love that first frost!

Stephani said...

Wonderful blog prompt today. I have missed you. It is so good to have you back. I hope you had a GRREAT time on your cruise. Your page below is AWESOME as always. What are you talkin about gettin rusty. Your a natural.

My electric bill is cheaper to. I live in the middle and on the bottom so I get heat from all sides and I am very well insulated. You have lots to be thankful for. That is a fantastic list.

Unknown said...

I am so envious.... We still have the a/c going. Would love to be able to turn it off. Actually probably could right now, as it is 53 degrees but by 9 a.m. it will be back up in the 80's.