My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Monday, November 26, 2007

Blessings of Senses

Blog Prompt: Which one of your 5 senses are you most thankful for and why?

I am most thankful for my sight. I have to have my sight to read, hike, watch TV, and play my computer. I think I could make it if I didn’t have other senses but I have to be able to see. I had Lasix surgery years ago and now I’m even more thankful for my sight. For the first time I was able to see distances without glasses that were so thick or contacts that really bothered my eyes.

4 comments:

Tammy said...

oh my goodness!! I am soooooooo want to have the surgery. Don't you just love the results.

Unknown said...

nuke had it done while he was in the Navy. Part of me wants to and part says heck no.... LOL.

Glynis said...

I think that we're just about unanimous! How grateful we are to be able to see :)

Unknown said...

I have heard wonderful things about that surgery, I am one of the lucky people who still has godd eyesight. You would have a better idea than me what a tribulation it must be not to have good eyesight.