My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Thursday, November 15, 2007

DSP prompts week of 11/12/07

Tues. - What pets or animals are you thankful for?
We’ve always had dogs when I grew up and after I was married I had a dog, birds, and fish. Now that we travel so much, I don’t have any pets. The other day my dad was visited by a therapy dog in the rehab center the first day he was there. I was never so thankful for an animal before. It really made him feel better and I could tell. This stroke has really thrown our family for a loop but we are taking one day at a time. Hopefully he will be coming home tomorrow but that is just the beginning of our hard work I think.

Wed. - What clothing are you thankful for?
I’m really thankful for shorts and tshirts right now. We left cold weather in SC and are here in the warmth of FL. They keep complaining of a cold front coming ( low 50 degrees tomorrow and a high in the 70s) which makes us laugh. I’m sweating buckets and everyone else is wearing coats.

Thurs. - What colors are you thankful for?
I’m thankful for blue because that is my favorite color. I think I look good in blue and I think of blue as a neutral color and everything can match it. My favorite jeans are blue so whatever I can wear with them is perfect for me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wondered how your dad was - still thinking and praying for you all!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the update on your dad. We have all been worried about him. Aren't the therapy dogs great? They brought one in to see Indy when he was in the hospital.