My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Comfort Blessings

Blog Prompt: What things that comfort you are you thankful for?

1. My husband - he is my main comforter next to God. I know that he will always be there for me no matter what.
2. Chocolate - need I say more?
3. My computer - when I need to vent, I write in my blog or I contact my DSP friends and I usually feel better.

I'm sorry I haven't commented much on your blogs because I'm having to go to the public library to get on the internet. Unfortunately my hubby's attention span is very short but I'm thankful that he knows how important it is for me to get "connected!"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Agree with Melanie. Take care of your family first.

Unknown said...

Take care of yourself & your family, they are the most important priorities right now.