My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

DSP prompts 11/21-11/23

Wed. DSP Prompt- What sources of entertainment are you thankful for?

1. I love my computer! It is my main source of entertainment (other than my hubby of course! LOL) I use it to do my scrapbooking, play games, write letters, and keep me amused whenever I get bored.
2. My HDTV with DirecTV and Tivo. I love being able to tape shows that I am unable to watch at the time it comes on.
3. Books – I love to read and use it as an escape from my real life woes.
4. My accordion – I find it relaxing even though I don’t think I play very well.


Thurs. DSP Prompt: - What food are you thankful for?

1. Chocolate
2. Pizza
3. Ice Cream
4. Chocolate kisses
5. Garlic (I love to roast the elephant garlic and spread it on crackers)
6. Ginger (I love to slice and use in my stir fry as well as eating crystallized ginger as candy)
7. Spinach
8. Macaroni and Cheese
9. Ramen Noodles
10. Apple Pie
11. Cheddar Cheese
12. Monterrey Jack Cheese
13. Bagels
14. Happy Meals (I love the toys!)
15. Chicken
16. Rice
17. Mashed Potatoes and Gravy
18. Cranberry Sauce
19. Candied yams
20. Green Bean Casserole

Fri. DSP prompt - What stores are you thankful for?

I hate to shop but the 2 stores I shop at most often are WalMart and Family Dollar because of the low prices. I don’t need a lot of clothes and since I recently retired, the clothes I have will probably last a few years. I don’t usually shop at a particular store for clothes but I buy when something jumps out and yells “Buy Me!” I like good quality items but when it doesn’t matter, these stores are the ones I get my every day items.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your list of favorite foods! I think I will just copy your list for mine .... hmmm.

And thanks for your comment about me waiting to take those classes - it was exactly what my mom said when I told her!

Have a great Thanksgiving!!!